That really was some frequency distribution!

In my thinking the sum of any one toss would range from 5 to 50.

Here's how the story started in my imagination:

    7#"1 ,.4 6 8 12 20
 4  4  4  4  4  4  4
 6  6  6  6  6  6  6
 8  8  8  8  8  8  8
12 12 12 12 12 12 12
20 20 20 20 20 20 20

How about if you word an interesting problem to make lots of tosses of these
5 dice and make a sensible frequency distribution using simple J ?

I've been wondering why no one solved it in a day or two.

Too many things interested me this week.  Plot is now working nicely.  The
Turkey Challenge has been an endless challenge. An excursion in the
imaginary realm which I have ignored for more than 20 years didn't help.

I'd like to ponder your frequency distribution and finalize a really concise
summary for the turkeys.

Thanks in advance.

Linda