Hi Paolo, Daniel, *

> Paulo de Souza Lima schrieb:
>> <snip>

>> By the way, our media is almost done. Just few more details
>> remaining... But I really didn't understand (yet) how it could fit to
>> the European or North American contexts. In my point of view, a
>> PT/PT-BR/ES media makes more sense.

As we will have to do some DNS rework anyways it would maybe make sense
to think now of a South/Central America project and to cope in this matter?

Could you please make your mind up in this concern - things are very
easily changed before some work is done... and then the database has to
get resorted and so on.

What do you think?

Cheers
Erich