 From: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: [proletar] Muslim demonstrators destroy Virgin Mary in Niger in anger
over anti-Islam film

>  Protester Mamane Sani said, "Our religion has been attacked, and it's why we
>are in the streets to express our anger."

Hehehe... orang Islam kaing2 agamanya diserang, dan mereka meluapkan kemarahan
mereka dgn segala macam kekejian dan kejahatan.

Orang Islam nyerang agama lain, dan penganut agama lain ternyata ga meluapkan
kemaharan mereka spt orang Islam. Jadi jelas siapa yg bejad, orang Islam atau
penganut agama lain?

http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-demonstrators-destroy-virgin-mary-niger-anger-over-195217451.html

Muslim demonstrators destroy Virgin Mary in Niger in anger over anti-Islam
filmBy The Associated Press | Associated Press – Fri, Sep 14, 2012

ZINDER, Niger - Muslims angry over a U.S.-made film that portrays Islam's
Prophet Muhammad as a womanizer have attacked a Christian school in eastern
Niger, destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary.

An Associated Press reporter present in Zinder, located 550 miles (900
kilometres east) of the capital, Niamey, saw the mob also burn the
school's door and bunks used by the pupils before security forces
intervened.

Protester Mamane Sani said, "Our religion has been attacked, and it's why we
are in the streets to express our anger."

Eighty per cent of Niger's 16 million people are Muslim. Riots over the
anti-Muslim film have spread to numerous countries, including the West
African nations of Mauritania and Nigeria.