Apa ada seekor muslim di milis ini yg bersimpati atas apa yg dialami oleh cewek
Aceh yg bunuh diri krn dituduh sbg PSK ini? Ga ada sama sekali.

Inilah kontribusi Islam ke Indonesia, nindas cewek dan kafir, sampe cewek2 akan
bunuh diri spt kasus di Afghan.

Ini mungkin korban yg bunuh diri pertama kali di Aceh, tp jelas bukan yg
terakhir kali.

http://www.tempointeractive.com/hg/nasional/2012/09/17/brk,20120917-430040,uk.html

Why Would Putri Erlina, 16, Kill Herself?
Monday, 17 September, 2012 |  17:19 WIB

TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:A 16-year-old girl hanged herself to death in her
room, shortly after her arrest by sharia police in Langsa, Aceh. The exact
reasons of why she
killed herself are not know. She somewhat explains herself in a letter
which she addressed to her father.

Putri's suicide attracted huge attention because it came on the heels of
 her detention by sharia police in Aceh. In the early hours of a Monday,
 two weeks ago, Aceh’s Wilayatul Hisbah, or sharia police, conducted a
raid at the Merdeka Square of Langsa, in search of teenagers who were
hanging out at those hours. According to Aceh’s qanun (Islamic bylaw),
Aceh’s religious police are authorized to oversee the enforcement of
Islamic sharia law across the province, including Langsa. Both Putri and
 her friend were arrested, where they were subjected to interrogations
and had to sign a police statement, vowing that they would not spend
nights outside their home or hang out with boys or men at any time.

Putri and her friend were spared lashings and a hefty fine because both
were underage. But apparently, the local newspaper learned of this
detention. On Tuesday, September 4, the local paper ran the following
news report: “Two Underage Prostitutes Nabbed At Dawn!” The item said
that two underage girls had been arrested by sharia police while they
were in the midst of young boys at Merdeka Square in Langsa. The report
mentions also the rumor that sharia police are hunting down a pimp.

Putri did not feel at home at her aunt’s place. After staying the night,
 the very next day, she asked her aunt to return her to her home in
Aramiah village. "Despite being stopped, she insisted on returning home
that very day," said Nurul, Putri's mother, who has been divorced for
two years from Yusri, Putri's father. Meanwhile at the village, gossip
about Putri's detention had intensified. An Aramiah resident toldTempo
he learned of a rumor that Putri had been arrested by sharia police
after reading the news in a local daily.

Upon arrival at Aramiah, Putri still dared to walk about outside her
home. She exchanged greetings with neighbours passing her home. That
evening at the village of Aramiah, not far from Putri’s home, her
neighbours were preparing a bride for a wedding procession which was to
take place in another village.

At sunset, Yusri told Putri to go inside her house. Upon completion of
the evening prayers, Yusri mingled with the neighbors who were making
the wedding preparations. This included Putri's elder and kid brothers.
For about three hours, what Putri did inside the house was not
monitored. At about 9.30 pm, Putri's younger brother returned home to
drink. This is when he saw his sister hanging from the ceiling of her
room.

The family agreed that Putri was to be buried at Matang Seuliman. Two
days after the burial, her aunt found a letter tucked away inside a bag
carried by the junior high school dropout. The letter read:

"Father, please forgive me,

I caused you shame among the people.

But I swear I've never sold my body to anybody.

On that particular night I simply wanted to watch kibot (keyboardist) at
 Langsa, then I sat around on the field staying out late with my
friends.

Now I don't know what to do. Let me seek life on my own.

I am of no use now.….”   **************