Roger,

So after some serious thought the last couple of days, and after having
some discussions with my advisers, and comparing the pros and cons of the
various options I have at accomplishing the goal I want to achieve, I have
decided to move everything that is static in my state schemas to axioms
like you had mentioned. It definitely is the best option and accomplishes
the goal I need, along with further placing realistic constraints on the
system. Once I get it all written up, I will send you a copy so you can
look at it and maybe provide further advice. Once this is all wrapped up I
got to get back to the init operations and get those proven.

Regards,
Jon