Roger,

Got that error corrected, thanks for the input. Encounterd a few more hang
ups on doing the proof but those were eliminated by grabbing the spec for
elevator on the rewrite tactic. Same for floor.

Now I am back to the Init operations. I have attached the specification
again for you veiwing, but if I remember correctly we were going with using
the "There Exists" proof still on these like we did for the States.

Any direction on how to finish these up so I may move on to the actual
operations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jon