Roger,

Understood, I will make sure to keep all that in mind when I working on the
precondition proofs for the operations. The proof could was skeletoned in
when I was working on the earlier material b/c I thought it would make
things easier when I was able to return to the operations, but since
changes have been made that altered the amount of information necessary in
those proofs, I certainly need to rewrite them and massage them.

I guess I didn't quite understand or comprehend properly the second point
you were trying to make. I inserted an existance proof like I had done for
the state schemas and I unfortunately get a very interesting goal after the
rewrite, as seen in the error zip attached. This makes me wonder if it
would be better to attempt to use the precondition proof code found
underneath the start of the existance proof for trying to prove properties
about the init operations, and then further of course into the system
opertaions.

The second question I have is a more general one, and this may be difficult
to answer since I am still green at proving properties of formal
specifications. Say for example I do the precondition proofs and those all
work out. What else can we say about the operations in this system before
we exhaust the possibilities and I move on to coding, and verification
there.

Appreciate all your help in this matter.

Thanks,
Jon