Roger,

Yeah rookie mistake there huh? I remember us going over that when we first
went over the axioms and their proofs, and I most certainly overlooked the
little prime added to the variable name.

I got back to the specification today, and moved on to proving the elevator
state schema, Elevator_State, and I moved the static component elevator to
an axiom, similar to the static components of button. Unfortunately I get a
weird sub goal pop up that says "{} = elevator" after I work on the
existence proof. Is this b/c I used the empty set as the witness to the
elevator axiom proof?

Attached is the exact output from the entire elevator state section and the
specification.

Thanks,
Jon