Hi Brian,

I'm not sure if I responded to this before but, the plug-in window does
consistently come up whenever you instantiate a plug-in. Unfortunately, the
plug-in window behaves almost like some kind of floating window and the
Command-` (accent) command doesn't include the plug-in window in the cycle and
instead moves between only the Mix and Edit windows. Of course, it's possible
to simply instantiate more plug-ins right from the plug-in window once it
initially presents itself. Yeah, best way is to use the VO-f2 twice if in doubt.

Slau