 and how much?
What channel strips from uad would you recommend?
Talk soon

On Oct 17, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Gordon Kent wrote:

Oh I have the horse power. I was just looking for better stuff than the stock digi stuff. I have so much great vst stuff around, especially the uad plugs so I'm spoiled.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Reichel
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:08 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: recommendation for a good rtas channel strip

Hi Monkey & Gordon,
If you have the Horse power use separate inserts for each Plug-in.
After all you have 10 of them in PT!
If you want the waves fader mapping contact me off list.
Once you hear the Waves H-comp you'll never go back! LOL
From my experience channel strips have tons of stuff to manage in the
same plug window and even with a control 24 with 24 faders you half to
bank down to much to get to what you want to  manipulate.

YMMV

Talk soon