If my system will be on 5400 and I will record on 7200 rbm hd, will it be
ok, or it must be the 2 hd are  with 7200 RBM?

It's impossible here to do this? And what about 500 GB of hard disk, is it
ok?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com