Papa would a Mackie help you? You may be able to get rid of the O2 and 03 and
get a Mackie like I am doing and use your onyx board. I will keep you posted
but you may be like me if it is broke do not fix it. And as I have already said
my recording capabilities do not need repair Presonus rocks the house.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154