ok. i’ve only come in half way through this thread. I have the m c u pro. I’ve
not yet tried to use it to alter plugging settings. Just something i’ve not yet
got around to doing. How ever are you saying that without the flip to fader
mode, i will not be able to change any plugging settings with this surface
using protools. If this is the case, than that’s fine, i’d just like to know
for future reference. Maybe i’ll need a different surface at some stage.
steve