My basic understanding is so long as you get one of the native instrument S
series controllers you can use it to control whichever  complete software
package you have installed.However it seems everyone has been getting it with
Complete ultimate so i do  hope its not limited to ultimate only and will work
with the other complete software  packages. That being said you will still need
one of the Native Instruments S series controllers to use it.