Hi Joe,

That's very helpful information regarding the instances. For years I've taken
to naming keyboard tracks by their patch names so the prejudicial muscle memory
will come in handy.

Incidentally, I've been having an absolute nightmare of a time with
installation. I've been on Team Viewer sessions with Sweetwater several times
and they can't seem to figure it out. We have one more potential solution but I
won't have a chance to give it a go until a small window of opportunity on
Monday morning. For what it's worth, for anybody who buys Komplete Kontrol
Ultimate, it would probably be a good idea to install the Komplete Kontrol
package first, do the downloading of updates, etc. and only then install the
Komplete 10 Ultimate. although there doesn't seem to be any explicit
instruction to do it in that order, the guys at sweetwater seem to agree that
it appears to matter. Anyway, more excitement.

Slau