> The doc you just have the url for, above, says
> ( custom types go in   (MODULEDIR)/lib/(?somewhere?)  -- hey another bug, it
> doesnt say specifically where under lib it goes )

On the page I sent you:

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/2.7/reference/modules_fundamentals.html

Under the lib directory it states:

Contains plugins, like custom facts and custom resource types. See
“Using Plugins” for more details.

Which redirects you to a hyperlink explaining the layout:

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/plugins_in_modules.html

I think your tone is a little trollish Philip - can we be more civil
please? I'm just trying to help. If you want to raise concrete bugs on
docs or code, I'm happy to show you were these can be raised - or if
you want healthy debates about making things less ambiguous, I'm happy
to participate - but you have to be more polite with your tone.

ken.