Hi,

> If anyone feels up to grabbing this document and running with it,
> please feel free.

Not sure if I accidentally half replied to this already....

I'd be very happy to pick this up.  I'm just starting a new project -
bring some best practices to a somewhat chaotic and messy large
government Drupal infrastructure (and associated services) and am also
doing some puppet training, so gathering together collected wisdom,
adding my own experiences from 3 years of running puppet, and
maintaining the document seems like an ideal fit.

Is everyone ok with this?

S.
--
Stephen Nelson-Smith