'lo,

----- "Julian Simpson" <simpsonjul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No objections here.  I seem to recall that there had a been a
> discussion at PuppetCamp about perhaps moving to a pattens collection
> instead of set of best practices - not sure if anyone has bandwidth
> to to work on this but it might help to keep it in mind.

Pattern collections are much better, I'd rather have articles exploring
features that people can learn each feature and then apply to their environment
than a best practice since those are almost always full of assumptions about
local conditions, patterns are flexible and can be molded to your needs..

--
R.I.Pienaar