No objections here.  I seem to recall that there had a been a
discussion at PuppetCamp about perhaps moving to a pattens collection
instead of set of best practices - not sure if anyone has bandwidth to
to work on this but it might help to keep it in mind.

Dan North wrote an article on this.[1]

http://www.infoq.com/articles/better-best-practices

Ironically I have loads of best practices articles on my blog. D'oh.

J.

--
Julian Simpson
Software Build and Deployment