Oh sorry, I'd completely missed your message. Actually, it works on my
computer with Ubuntu, but I had understood that cx_Freeze doesn't include
every C extension library, in my case the SDL, which makes the tarball
quite dependent of the distro: the game frozen with cx_Freeze would
probably crash with a "module not found" message on another platform. Am I
mistaken anywhere? I somehow hope so, it'd much easier for me to keep
cx_Freeze which already works with Python 3.

Kevin