No dice on Slackware 14.0 64bit with 32bit env installed as well:

~/Downloads/A Scholar In The Woods - Post Compo - Linux$ ./play
./play: /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required
by /home/braqoon/Downloads/A Scholar In The Woods - Post Compo -
Linux/libpython3.2mu.so.1.0)
./play: /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by
/home/braqoon/Downloads/A Scholar In The Woods - Post Compo -
Linux/libpython3.2mu.so.1.0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console3.py",
line 27, in <module>
File "play.py", line 6, in <module>
File "/home/ubuntu/Téléchargements/Post Compo/Windows build/constantes.py",
line 3, in <module>
File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/pygame-1.9.2pre-py3.2-linux-i686.egg/pygame/__init__.py",
line 99, in <module>
File "ExtensionLoader_pygame_base.py", line 11, in <module>
ImportError: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I got no pygame or ptyhon 3.x on 32bit, so I guess this can be treated as
"vanilla" environment.

Hope it helps
Bart