On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Skip Montanaro wrote:

>     James> I just put up a new snapshot of devel pygtk at:
>     James>   http://www.gnome.org/~james/pygtk2-SNAP-20010330.tar.gz
>
> I managed to get all the prerequisite stuff installed, but can't build the
> pygtk snapshot.  When compiling gtkobject-support.c I get (long lines
> wrapped):

They went and made some changes after my last snapshot, which broke the
pygtk build (as you noticed :)

I put together a new snapshot while at GUADEC, but didn't get round to
announcing it on any mailing lists.  You can grab it from
  http://canvas.gnome.org/~james/pygtk2-SNAP-20010408.tar.gz

It will work fine with the glib/gtk+ 1.3.3 releases (along with whatever
version of pango was released at the time).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/