Le 15/03/2011 10:38, Anders F Björklund a écrit :
>  "hicolor-icon-theme is the default icon theme that all icon themes automatically
inherit from."
In practice, all it does is avoid that warning. Since it doesn't include any icons, it
would still show the "missing image" (the doc with red x). So it's kinda
useless ? And when looking at tango-icon-theme, it doesn't seem to reference it anyway.

The problem is that my program complete the hicolor them to add some icons, so I created the hicolor folders structure, then added some icons in it, and in my code I call

gtk_icon_theme = gtk.icon_theme_get_default()
gtk_icon_theme.append_search_path(ICONS_DIR)

But my icons are not used if hicolor theme doesn't exists.
I always thought that using gtk icon theme was a nicer idea than loading images. It handles size automatically.

--
Yann