Dieter Verfaillie wrote:

>> Added intltool for building. But it seems to me that gtksourceview
>> is part of GNOME rather than GTK
>
> Hence the all in all-in-one ;)

Sure, but all-GNOME-in-one or all-GTK-in-one ?

I used http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

>> Seems to be a rather slippery slope of feature creep, right there ? :-)
>
> Yeah. On the other hand the current situation with PyGTKSpell/PyEnchant
> is as good as impossible for a user to figure out. We did find a workaround
> to get those working, but it's... well a workaround :)
>
> I do think the future of Python bindings will become simpler in the
> future (PyGTK 2.24 being the end of the line, barring maybe bugfix
> releases), with gobject-introspection + PyGObject removing the need for
> static bindings for each and every library we want to use...

Yeah, and if gobject-introspection hadn't been full of even harder bugs
to figure out I would agree. But for GTK3, it should be the way to go...

For now, --disable-introspection it is. Will revisit for Python 3000. :-P
But maybe add libjpeg, enchant, gtksourceview and ige-mac-integration then.

--anders