>>> So we are testing an all-in-one (= both gtk+ and pygtk)
>>> Universal installer for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and later:
>>>
>>> http://afb.users.sourceforge.net/zero-install/PyGTK.pkg
>>
>>> Feedback appreciated.
>>
>> Wow! Awsome!
>>
>> First, thanks for this package.
>
> Glad you like it. Currently on the third revision, after
> fixing linking bugs on Leopard, and "flat" package bugs.
>
> Should be ready for a "real" release after that, I think.

I've changed the default theme to Clearlooks (from Raleigh),
and fixed an issue if using Leopard with upgraded python2.6.

The Quartz and Murrine engines are also included, if needed.
But I'm not going to attempt any "native looking" Mac theme.

Compared to the Windows bundle, the Mac bundle now also has
support for JPEG, SVG and GtkSourceView. Thanks, all testers!

http://afb.users.sourceforge.net/zero-install/PyGTK.pkg
MD5 (PyGTK.pkg) = 4cf14a4e72423a7b4eea63513295b62d

--anders