> Noah, there's your cue ;)  All the information is there, you just have
> to cat | sort | uniq it ;)

Ok, it is a deal then.  I "should" have time on May 31st and that
weekend to document at least my version of a tutorial based on that
info.  I completely agree with Mike Orr, the best writing comes with
self discovery of new information.  This is why it is so tough to be a
good writer, it requires an odd balance of being an "expert", coupled
with a "fuzzy" understanding of a topic, and the ability to research
and learn quickly.  It is a weird skill.