On Dec 29, 12:26 am, Michael Merickel <mmeri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hate to be posting this without an awesome solution, but I'd like someone
> to convince me that this is actually a good idea. I have not yet heard of a
> good use-case

I'd have to agree with Michael M here, as a user of pyramid and
sqlalchemy.
I don't know what it means to make sqlahelper 'standard' in pyramid,
but I,

a) prefer Classical Mapping over Declarative (as I can separate model
and data that way)

and

b) never thought session factories were a big deal.

Than again, my application may not be all that complex session-wise.