Dear Thomas,

One more question. When I tried to install pymol using port [ sudo port
install pymol ] I get the following error message:

Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port pymol returned: tcl must be
installed without +corefoundation.

Do you have any idea why there is this error message?

Eventually I downloaded the tar.gz and installed it using the setup.py
inside. Which is apparently not compatible with the Pmw2 and therefore gave
the error I mentioned in my previous email. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Rhitankar