Hi Bishwa,

what you want is to label one representative atom per secondary
structure element. So figure out chain and residue number of those
atoms, and label each of them individually:

PyMOL> label A/42/CA, "beta1"
PyMOL> label A/117/CA, "alpha1"
PyMOL> label A/147/CA, "alpha2"

For changing label font, size, color etc., see:
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Label

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Developer