Hi David,

I installed tcl without the corefoundation and now while trying to install
pymol I am getting the following error message:

Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port pymol returned: tk must be
installed without +quartz.

How can I install tk without +quartz? Are these issues happening because
OSX 10.8.2 comes with preinstalled tcl and tk ?

Thanks
Rhitankar