Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
OK I've checked in Graham's fix for MODPYTHON-83, and unsurprisingly it doesn't break anything on Win32. So I'm ready to provide the next beta build this week end if we can.

+1

I don't see any outstanding issues so if we are doing another beta let's do it today.

Just a note on updating src/include/mpversion.h. Should we be changing MPV_PATCH in svn trunk (and by extension MPV_STRING) to track the beta release patch level? In trunk we are still at MPV_PATCH 0, but in tags/release-3-2-2b we are at MPV_PATCH 2.

Regards,
Jim