Jim Gallacher wrote:
Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

OK, I've added a unit test for req.send_file(fname) and everything seems OK under Windows. Now if anyone want to write a test for the symbolic link issue...

Will do.

And done.

I've added the symlink unit test. It will only run if os.name == 'posix'. Is that the correct way to do it wrt to skipping the test on windows?

Also, is there any reason why os.remove(fname) is commented out in the req_sendfile and req_sendfile2 tests? My /tmp directory gets purged on reboot so it's not a big issue, but it may be an annoyance on some systems.

Jim