Στις 16/9/2013 10:09 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:
On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:02:20 +0300, Ferrous Cranus wrote:

We need to try it to see if it will work, or perhaps we can alter both
the hostname and ip address variables on the server to some other values
so that google will use them too.

It will not detect the real hostname or the real ip this way since both
values will be not true.

It may however detect that your are presenting an ip and or hostname that
does not match the host you are connecting with, and increase the spf
score on the messages to the point that the messages get rejected either
in the google mta or downstream due to their spf score.

We have to try it to know for sure.

For example do ou know how can a later the hostname the MTA uses to identify the server?