On 8/4/2014 3:33 AM, Andrew Berg wrote:
If you want to save your users the hassle, I would definitely
recommend a graphical environment. If I had realized that you intended your
application to be widely deployed, I would have simply recommended that from
the start.

Graphical environments are good for some things, command line environments are good for other things.

Unicode capability is beneficial in both.

Many of the software tools I create and distribute are command line utilities, for people that use command lines anyway. The problems arise when they are multilingual, and need to use diverse character repertoires.