On 7/04/2010 6:13 AM, Bill Janssen wrote:
Just for the moment, I think I'll see if I can get things working by
copying the DLLs into \WINDOWS\System32\, including Python26.dll.  When
that's set, I'll see if I can remove that step -- I imagine I'd somehow
need to build a custom version of PythonService.exe, to begin with.

Ping me when you get to that point - it is now possible to use python.exe + a 'bootstrap' script to host services - it is just that I haven't made the transition from pythonservice.exe to a more stand-alone environment.

Cheers,