----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr Colin F Parsons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users]Decent ISPs

> +50% of my Spam recieved came from Hotmail, that's why the generic
> hotmail.com and all its international variants is in my killfile, So your
> mail may not  get through to it's intended recepients!!

You have missed the point! I don't send things out by hotmail, only receive
them. In fact I also block incoming hotmail on my main beeb.net account.
although msn and yahoo are the main offenders.

My point is that I have to have an email contact on websites. This is how
the spammers gain many email addresses. I use hotmail for this contact
detail because there is less of a spam problem. I then ask bona fide mailers
to use my beeb.net address.

Incidentally I have also been receiving a lot of spam from beeb.net, but
that was the Netsky virus hijacking innocent people's computers,

Best wishes,
Geoff Wicks