ÎÎÎ Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:13:17 +0000,Î(Î) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

The one thing that I can tell you is that at least my QPC will not share a QXL.WIN file with another QPC (or uQLx - Q-emuLator for that matter). Although QPC will start normally, the second another application tries to use the QXL.WIN file, the first QPC will not have access to the QXL.WIN file until the sharing application ceases to operate.

In short that means that you cannot have one shared qxl.win across the network.

However, you could have one QPC copy running on the server (with sernet-udp) set as server and then client QPCs accessing that locally :-) I mean the networking facility of SMSQ/e was designed for just that.

Ffibys