On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 01:29 +0000, Rick Chagouri-Brindle wrote:
> I've tried googling but all the options seem woefully out of date, so I
> was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a QL emulator
> for Linux?

If you can debug UQLX and get it to compile with modern versions of gcc,
you'll be QL man of the year!

I use QemuLator under Wine. I'm writing an article about it for Quanta,
but basically it works quite well. The double emulation does lead to
some problems, but nothing I can't live with. Try it: the demo version
has enough features to give you the feel of it, or even to use if you
don't need to much.

Good luck,

David