Marcel Kilgus a écrit :
> Jerome Vernet (Orange) wrote:
>
>>> What's the contents of your .config file
>>>
>> CC = gcc
>> QM_CONFIG_DONE=yes
>> DEF_CPU=PPC
>>

> What does the "vmtest" application (should also be in the uqlx
> directory) say?

vmtest say 'bus error' ;)

I try some of the switch, USE_VM,.... without success (buil failed with
error in this case).

I know that someone have successfullt build an old version of uqlx for
Mac, I have his build, not the sources or Makefile/config file. But, on
MacOs 10.3.9 or 10.4, his build hang... He said that he will send me his
sources, but never get them. His web site was down for a while
(http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlxmac.html>)

We may be not very far to have a working uqlx build for mac, but need to
refresh the screen a little bit more friendly....

Jerome