----- Original Message -----
From: "Jochen Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] [Spam?] Re: waiting for QPC print - meanwhile

Dear Bill,

if you need Stylus 740 cartridges - I can supply them.
We still use several EPSONs here, mainly 740s and 900 and 980s.

The alternative ones (PrintRite, which we use for many years) cost
EUR 3 for Black and EUR 4 for the colour cartridge (all for Stylus
740) ... plus postage, but they are not heavy.

I've got some in stock, expiry 2008.

Best regards   Jochen

I'll get back to you on this Jochen, I do need some software upgrades so
could purchase them all together.
Got a hernia op in March ( was November ) so will have six to eight weeks
off work to recover - ideal opportunity to get QL stuff up to date and
myself  familiar with it again.

All the best - Bill