Clearly, have installed this on a USB to carry around with and play with at
opportune moments

Text is small on modern day hi-res displays, editor could still be improved
but looks fun

Have started thinking about a possible writing a possible port program
(taking standard QL range of commands) to convert SuperBASIC programs in to
this SpecBAS, JFTHOI :)

However RasPi to QL BB is the priority