It sounds like Rich is making a proposition that Quanta should at least
investigate, without individuals shooting it down in flames. One thing it
does is give Quanta access to a lot of Sinclair fans who aren't QLers -
which is the best form of advertising for the QL there is.

imvvho

Dave

Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC