>And do you know what I like most about it? If something doesn't
>exist, you can EASILY write a new keyword that'll do what you
>want, with all the speed of machine code.
>
>Ok, so admittedly, you have to know machine code for this, but
>still, the QL machine code is not so difficult.

Not necessarily - you can compile procedures with QLib or make a Turbo
task into a keyword if you want, for example. In addition to named
procedures in S*BASIC of course.

Provided you aren't after sheer speed, the ability to extend the
language via a simple compiled basic procedure is great.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]