Wolfgang wrote:

>1 - I trust QOC
>
>2 - I trust Windows, at least in that sense: Windows itself doesn't
>interfere with the browser.

Once you have established a TCP/IP connection to the internet you have not
much control what M$ Windows itself or any other Windows application is
sending or receiving, unless you have a trusted firewall *outside* Windows.
This is not hypothetical - M$ is already known for attempting to establish
"spy" features without letting users know about it. They don't need to
interfere with the browser in order to violate your privacy and security.

With regard to security I still find it rather pointless to use SMSQ/E
networking software on top of M$ OS.

Peter