On 23 Mar 2001, at 19:57, Mills wrote:

> Please could you tell me why you want the source code?

Sure, it'll be a bit longwinded, though.

Most people on this list have access to a PC, are another machine
(UnixBox) which already has Intrernet progs, else they wouldn't be
on this list. I, for myself, use a PC. Somebody on this list recently
suggested that a Browser under QDOS/SMSQ/E doesn't make
much sqense, since the people already on this list wiould be better
of using their native browser, rather than yours under QPC under
Windows.

This is a sensible argument, but I don't agree with it, for one simple
erason: I don't TRUST PC browsers (nor email programs). They are
often full of security holes, and are much too large, and often do
things behind my back which I don't know about.

This, hopefully, won't happen with a QL browser - but to be sure of
that, I'd like the source code so that when something "interesting"
happens, I could see for myself...

Wolfgang