Peter Graf writes:

> Another Intel Pentium bug? ;-)
>
> No problem with Q40 and Q60 under SMSQ/E 2.98.
>
> I never liked the idea of converting essential parts of SMSQ/E to
Intel x86
> code, but I guess it has happened here. Maybe this is another reason
> stick with 68K code.

Ooops! I did consider going through quiet diplomatic channels first,
rather than blurting it out all over this list. However, it never
occurred to me that a problem like that could have any other
provenance than SMSQ, or possibly Sbasic. Sorry for firing the
first shot.*  Despite this lapse, I hope all belligerents will do
their utmost restrain themselves, so as to avoid another mega
Q-war!  [8O
(The toll  from the last one may have run into the gigabytes!)

Bugs will be bugs, say I. They will always be with us! If they can be
sorted out rapidly and painlessly then no big deal.. ;)

Thanks for all input! (Any stragglers may now re-emerge from under
their desks!)

Per

(*Bang?)