>Was the Italian firm involved with Sandy called Farmintel or
something
>similar or was that someone else.

I remember the name 'Farmintel' from that period too.

The Futura was a computer I was very interested in at the time, and
most disappointed when it didn't come out. They also had a QXL-style
QL board for PCs as well IIRC, but that also never got sold.

The Futura was promoted as hhaving SuperBASIC compatible programming
language, only faster. I seem to remember it was a pseudo or
semi-compiled BASIC along the lines of SBASIC. Maybe Dave can correct
me there.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]