Hello all,

I've finished the preliminary work, and feel the site I've been working on
is now ready for some public viewing.

http://ql.spodmail.com/

You'll find it has a variety of sections that are currently empty - I'm
working on content right now. It also has a quite powerful forum where you
can post about almost anything... I'm also looking for a few good
moderators who know their subject well, so we can keep the
quality/relevance of the posts high.

Check it out. Register on the forum. It's free. If you have any items
you'd like to sell, feel free to post them. If you have anything you think
would be good for the main developers' site, please let me know :o)

The site will be refined and developed over the coming months, so if you
have ideas or suggestions, now is the time to let me know.

Hope this helps...

Dave