On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, ZN wrote:

> >If you have any easier projects I could cut my teeth on, I'd be happy. I'm
> >not anything like the level of Nasta and yourself. I'm just well equipped.
> >:o)
>
> See the ideas about a Q40/60 speciffic IO card... :-)

I see them. :o)

Ok, if I can get something together and have tech/design support from the
Q60 and Goldfire teams, I can do this.

I could do a straight simple ISA implementation for the Q60, and a
schematically similar mezz card for the Goldfire which has maximum
shared components. I have Eagle 4 Professional, which is half the tools
for the job. Finally, I hope to have some reasonable disposable income in
the coming few months, and have been looking for a project. :)

Does anyone think it might be appropriate to have a separate list for
ql-developers to separate the traffic from ql-users, or are you happy for
these kind of posts filling your list? :o)

More in a bit.

Dave