On 8 Nov 2002, at 12:18, Mike MacNamara wrote:

> Hi Wolfgang
>
> That's what I feared, if I need any further support on any of my
> existing copies, or indeed updates or fixes. I will have to buy a
> new license and lose the old ones.

Umm, sorry where did that come from? All we were talking about is
what happens if you buy a new copy of SMSQ/E...

 For support, contact whoever you bought your copy from. I have no
doubt that the remaining QL dealers will give you support if you
bought SMSQ/E from them

Asto updates, I have yet to hear of a Ql dealer who refused to give
you free upgrades (provided they were free)....

> Glad to note that the Wolfgang vs D&D skirmish, was mostly down
> to a lack of communication.
Ok, let's call it that, then.

> And despite Michael Bergers protests
> this list has been the catalyst in resolving the matter before it
> had gone to far.

yesssss - hopefully.

Wolfgang
www.wlenerz.com